Cerba Internacional – Marcelo Weisz – ENG

CS Corporate Advisors advised to Cova Plana in the sale of the 70% of Cerba Internacional to a private investor.

Mr. Marcelo Weisz, former vice president of Crio Cord, acquired the 70% of clinical laboratory Cerba Internacional, Sabadell (Barcelona). The stake acquired was fully subscribed by the company Cova Plana, linked to La Carbonífera del Ebro. The remaining 30% of Cerba will stay in the hands of its medical director Jordi Hernández, grandson of the founder of the laboratory.

Alimarket Cerba Internacional – 16 Mayo 2011